Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Four Things

Four things you might not know about me
Four jobs you have had in your life:1. mom2. shoe sales3. Youth director4. Marriage CounselorFour movies you would watch over and over:1. The Princess Bride2. Chronicles of Narnia3. Lord of the Rings4. Maddy TV
Four places you have lived:1. Lubbock, Tx2. Lexington Ky3. El Paso, Texas4. Abilene, Tx
Four TV shows you love to watch:1. The Bachelor2. Dancing with the Stars3. American Idol4. Supernanny!!! (probably the one I need most, ha)
Four places you have been on vacation:1. O.C. California2. Paris, France3. Orlando, Florida4. Philadelphia, Penn.
Four websites I visit daily:1. My email
2. Askjeeves.com 3. Crosswalk.com (bible searches)4. my Blog
Four of my favorite foods: (not necessarily in that order)1. Orange Chicken Rich makes for me2. Pancakes on Sat morning.3. Beef Burgundy or Stroganoff4. Great Filet Mignon
Four places I would rather be right now:1. French Alps2. Hot tub.3. Praying and Prophesying to missionaries anywhere 4. Observing my kids interact with their friends without them seeing me. (I peeked in the nursery at church esp if they had 2 way mirrors)
Four things I always carry with me1. Cell Phone 2. Debit card or cash (in purse)3. Coffee4. Journal in book bag with small bible and dream book

No comments: