Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Royalty

Today, out of the blue and much to my surprise I received my first royalty check from Tate. It wasn't much, $25.00 actually, but it was a nice surprise. I thought I would have to wait til the first quarter(Jan) to receive anything. I also discovered in my daily check of my rating on Amazon that I went from 800,000 something to 300,000 something in my sales rating. I'm not sure what that means but a jump of 500,000 has got to be good!!! How everyone had a safe and fun "Fall Fest" however your family chooses to celebrate. We had a fun time at the Godeke Library as the "Guest storyteller and her merry band of troubadours". I read my favorite since Maddy was 4 "The Princess and the Kiss"Even Rich got into the act and read "The Squire and the Scroll"(both by Jeannie Bishop) while the kids acted it out. Fun was had by all. Blessings, deb

No comments: