Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Funny things Part 2

Maddy brought down one of her babies because she wanted to be a bible times mommmy. The baby had on a cute but unbiblical romper with bloomers. She began to ask, what did babies wear int the bible and then she remembered... something about...swall "I need some cloth so I can swallow my baby." We all started laugh so much, even Maddy knew she had mispoken.
One week til release date. Please keep me in your prayers. I was warned that writing a book especially your testimony is a great deal like child birth. The anticipation, the waiting, the labor, the waiting...I must say at this point I feel that publishing is worse than childbirth. It lasts longer! I feel that I have been in labor for 3 months now. Soon I will have my baby and wait for what the world has to say about her...this time I really do care. I wish I didn't but...I guess I'm human after all.

No comments: