Friday, April 06, 2007

Walk to Emmaus

As most of you know, I recently had the honor of attending a Walk to Emmaus retreat. I have know about the events and have sent numeral letters of blessing over the years. But this is the time God chose for me to participate, and we know, God's time is always right. My experience was much like what I felt at church camp growing up or other womens retreats since, but more personally intense. Like the crucible of pledging, or what I have heard about boot camp in the military, these experiences tend to bring up some of our dross(impurities in the the gold) For God is always at work to make precios jewels of us all. I layed it down and stumbled a bit, and my sisters in Christ were there to help me back up again. Please consider where God is calling you this Easter Season to allow Him to do His continuing work in you. I will be happy to sponsor anyone who feels it is there time to meet with the Savior on the road to Emmaus. Yours in Him, De Coloures, deb

No comments: